Watch more: http://www.21frames.in/artalltheway
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ventunoart
Subscribe Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVentunoart
1. Take a patterned paper and cut a square of size 15 cm from it.
2. Turn to the back side and fold the paper in half diagonally. Crease and unfold. Do the same for the other side.
3. Fold the bottom corner towards the center crease point. Crease well.
4. Unfold and now fold towards the crease line formed.
5. Fold again towards the center crease line.
6. Do the same on the other side as well.
7. Now, fold the other top and bottom as well.
8. Fold them again in half as shown.
9. Unfold. Now, fold the sides in towards the center.
10. Unfold. Unfold the top and bottom completely and fold the sides towards the center again and crease well.
11. Now, fold the top and bottom again along the crease lines.
12. Now, open the sides up until they are standing.
13. Pushing the sides inwards by folding along the crease line, fold the top and bottom over them as shown.
14. Make another one of this using a square of size 15.5 cm.
15. Voila! Your mini rectangular box is ready for use!
1. You can also use a plain craft paper, coloured paper and decorate it by drawing patterns yourself, sketching, writing short messages or even pasting pictures.
2. Use a larger square for a larger box, but make sure the second square is always is 0.5 cm longer in size.
3. Use a thicker paper for a more durable box.