INCREDIBLE JEWELRY YOU CAN MAKE FROM SCRATCH
Today I show you how to get creative with these amazing ideas. You can make your own jewelry that will match your clothes.
– Take a newspaper, cut it in small squares and dip it in PVA glue, then turn it into a ball, let it dry and then you can make a beautiful bracelet out of it.
– You can also use paper clips and some colorful tape to make amazing earrings.
– Another great idea is to use pistachios to make an Egyptian inspired necklace. You can also paint the pistachio in gradient colors to make it pop.
– I show you how to make your own ankle bracelets using fake nails. This will look great during the summer when you wear it with red shoes.
– Watch until the end to see how to make cement earrings using a straw cutting and how to make earrings using hot glue and sequin.
0:50 – Beautiful necklace out of pistachios
2:15 – How to grow your own crystal
3:52 – Amazing jewelry ideas
5:55 – Cool gold cement earrings
8:09 – DIY pasta earrings
9:26 – Incredible resin necklace
11:38 – DIY zipper bracelet
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts: http://bit.ly/2itjCyw
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit: http://www.brightside.me/
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/